Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Town


By Gemma Cleanslate

The sim Townies is definitely unique with  the journey through the quaint town and then the Haunted House. I really loved it. Outside the house there are  shops filled with decor you might like for your Halloween settings and clothing too. Near the entrance there is a pumpkin contest going on too. Grab the directions and you can have fun painting and decorating if you follow the rules.  

Just walking around is good but you can hop a free Halloween Pumpkin Hopper if you like. Better still, to get a good look at the town take a ride on a Devil Hand Town Tour. Just look up and hop on.  After I detached myself from the fingers I approached the Haunted House and entered. Inside I picked up a free frame for pictures that I would take inside and read a sign that told me to watch for 10 gifts that were hidden there.

I discovered quickly that each venue is based on a well known horror film. I am sure you will know.. Carrie... The Shining...The Exorcist ... Jaws and more. I joined some visitors in "Jump in the Line" to dance to the music from Beetlejuice. Long dark corridor with signs lead you from one to another with adventures along the way. Be prepared is all I can say but remember to look for the hidden gifts as you go. 

More adventures await you just follow the guides. I went through the Haunted House twice to be sure I did not miss anything. It was fun dancing in Ghostbusters as my final venue in the house. All this entertainment is due to the work of Laura Liberty with some help from  Tanyja Resident (Tina) and also miki00 Abeyante Laura told me. Have a scary time! 
 

Townies (116/104/98)

Gemma Cleanslate 

*  *  *  *  *

Pumpkin Carving Contest

RULES

1. Cannot use scripts in pumpkins.
2. Pumpkin builds need to be 15 prims or under.
3. Do not submit a pumpkin you bought from marketplace, do nothing to it and enter it as your own build. You need to put some work into the build to make it your own. This is cheating & you will be disqualified.
4. Only 1 entry per avatar.
5. Submit pumpkin before Oct 30th.
6. Send your decorated pumpkin to TANYJA RESIDENT (TINA).


 3025L in Prizes, 750L for overall best

Three Categories: Most Creative, Most Artistic, Most Scary.

Prizes for each category: 1st 400L, 2nd 250L, 3rd 100

Several of the creators who sell at Halloween Town will be judging. The votes will be collected and tallied by Laura Liberty. The winner's names will be posted at Halloween Town on October 31st. You will be contacted by Laura Liberty if you are a winner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment